Now I know I haven't been the best at keeping up on this blog but I am going to change that! A lot has happened in the months passed... I got bigger, I had a baby shower, Ryan and I had baby and now that little bundle of joy is already 7 week young!
The last few weeks have been hard, joyful, beautiful, sad and stressful. They have tested every bit of me and Ryan who we are and what we think we can manage. Ryan and I have been through the joys of our baby girl being born, been tested as parents when we found ourselves spending a week in the hospital with her at only a two weeks old and we have been hit with the reality that when a new life is born a well lived life can become very ill. Our little family has become just that a family. We are all connected to one another in such a way that we will do anything for one another.
How crazy to think that we are parents now and Alice lets us know daily how amazing it feels to be parents. She is the love of our lives <3



YAY!!! You're back!! Very well written Rach & beautiful pictures of pretty Alice! :)
ReplyDelete