Run Rachel, Run!
For some crazy reason this past New
Year’s Eve I thought it was a brilliant idea to declare that I, Rachel Vaughn,
would run a half marathon in the year 2012! Not only did I have this crazy idea
I decided to share it with everyone and I am ever so lucky to have friends who make me stick
to the things I say.
So, in just a few
short days I will be running in my very first (and possibly my very last) half
marathon… 13.1 miles… 3 hours of running… in SF… up hills… oh my. However, I keep reminding myself that I am not only doing this for me but for my little bug. I know she is to young to understand but I want her to grow up knowing that she can do anything she sets her mind to... even if it's painful and kinda boring.
No comments:
Post a Comment